Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Barcelona or bust!

I leave for Spain in 1 day and I can't believe it's finally here!!!

I am so excited to be in Barcelona and have yet to get nervous about the trip, however I think when I get off the plane reality will set in and I'll probably think whoa I'm really doing this...:)

I got my accommodation information this week and I'll be living in an apartment with two other girls from the TEFL certification class. It will be interesting to meet them, feels like a blind date or something;) The apartment building is close to the school and to the beach! Love it!

I can't wait to hear Spanish all the time, meet new people and see all the unique Atoni Gaudi architecture....I have a feeling I may never want to leave!

Well I will report back from Barcelona, Spain!!! Adios! Wish me luck!!


-Danielle

"When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money." ~Susan Heller

No comments: