Saturday, August 25, 2007

The trip that changed everything...

...In May of 2005, right after I graduated from Michigan State University, I went to Europe for the first time (somehow I knew even before I got there that it wouldn't be the last) I ventured there with Brian (my bf at the time, we're great friends now, yes I know, weird right?) and our friends Paul and Kelly. We visited London and Paris and I can honestly say this trip changed my life. I know it sounds cliche, but it did....











...it was the first big trip I went on with my new digital camera. I took a million pics (because I could! No more 24 exp film crap) and I haven't stopped taking pictures since.;) I went to the Louvre which made me realize how much I enjoy art museums and art in general, and I got to see these two very different cultures which was so amazing. This is the trip that truly made me fall in love with traveling!! If you have yet to go to Europe, you have to plan a trip ASAP!!...






...London was awesome, but I have to say Paris holds a special place in my heart, it is such an amazing place to visit. We sat and drank wine right in front of the Eiffel Tower which was a surreal experience I'll never forget.











Included are some of my favorite pics from one of my favorite trips!



















"When good Americans die, they go to Paris."- Oscar Wilde

-Danielle

No comments: